#SPONSORED Terms and Conditions
This Agreement shall be effective upon clicking the box below entitled “I HAVE READ AND AGREE to the terms and conditions of this page as follows.” The Member agrees to the following:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- “Agreement” refers to the #Sponsored Program Agreement.
- “Disruptive” includes but is not limited to behavior that is threatening, offensive, or discriminatory to the Service Provider, its affiliates, its agents or other Members of the Program.
- “Influencer Academy” refers to a separate platform and is an affiliate of the Service Provider.
- “Member” refers to the person signing up to the #Sponsored Program and is obliged to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- “Program” refers to the Service as a whole.
- “Service” is what the Member is entitled to as described below.
- “Service Provider” refers to The Spark Society.
- “Unlimited Access” means the Member is entitled to access to the Service for as long as the #Sponsored Program continues. In the event that the #Sponsored Program is closed, Members will no longer have access, will not be entitled to a refund, and must pay all remaining payments due if applicable.
- Service. By signing up for this Program, the Member will have 12 months access to Influencer Academy, and Unlimited Access to the #SPONSORED Course, which includes online videos, worksheets, periodic call-ins, and other benefits.
- PAYMENT. To gain access to the Program, the Member has two options: (1) pay $997 in full or (2) pay $97 per month for twelve months. If the Member chooses the twelve-month installment plan, the Member will be responsible for all twelve payments at $97 regardless of any cancellation. If Member does not want to continue monthly payments, the full balance will be due. All payments must be rendered via credit or debit card on the Kajabi platform.
- CANCELLATION POLICY. For Members who have paid in full, cancellation may be made at any time by providing written notice to [email protected]. Fees already paid are nonrefundable. Members who opted for the installment plan and cancel at any time before the twelfth month payment is due is obliged to pay until all twelve payments have been made.
- Disclaimer. The Service provided is a course that includes certain benefits. The Service Provider does not make any guarantees on the results of the use or application of methods, techniques, or worksheets provided through the course.
- Termination. The Service Provider reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the access of the Member to the Program, for being Disruptive to the Service Provider or its affiliates and other Members of the course. The Member’s access to the Program will be terminated. No refund will be granted. A terminated Member who is on the installment plan must pay all remaining payments.
- Intellectual Property. All content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and their compilation or arrangement, accessed on and through the Program is the property of Service Provider. Members must not use any material or marks without obtaining prior written permission from the Service Provider. No license, express or implied, to the intellectual property of the Service Provider is granted through this Agreement. Any infringement of the Service Provider’s intellectual property will result in immediate cancellation of access. The Service Provider reserves the right to pursue all legal and equitable remedies in case of infringement.
- Confidentiality. All Members agree to keep any confidential information, trade secrets, and nonpublic information confidential to third parties, unless expressly authorized by the Service Provider. The Service Provider will also keep reasonably confidential any information obtained from a Member for the facilitation of payments.
- Indemnity. The Member shall indemnify and hold harmless the Service Provider and its agents from and against all allegations, claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, obligations, losses, settlements, judgments, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs) which arise out of, relate to or result from any act or omission of the Member.
- Consequential Damages. The Service Provider shall not be liable to the Member for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or any special or punitive damages arising out of the performance of this Agreement, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability, other tort and regardless of whether any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter addressed in this Agreement. This Agreement supersedes all prior communications, contracts, or agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter addressed in this Agreement, whether oral or written, unless in writing and executed by the parties subsequent to this agreement.
- Assignment. The Member may not assign, resell, or transfer to any other person or entity the rights allowed or obligations required by this Agreement without express written authorization from the Service Provider.
- Governing Law. The laws of the State of California shall govern all matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement and all of the transactions it contemplates, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
- Waiver of Demand. Should a Member on the installment plan fail to pay any of the 6 payments, the Member agrees to waive the need for any prior written demand from the Service Provider. Upon failure to pay by the Member, the Service Provider will have the right to pursue a claim for or collect all remaining payments due through any legal or equitable remedies available.
- Venue. The parties agree that any claim, dispute, or suit arising from this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the applicable courts of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles, California.
- Severability. If any provision herein shall be held invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Signature. By clicking on the box “I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE TERMS” you are indicating that you have read and agree to be legally bound by the terms of this Agreement.